Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Boracay


Being beach lovers, we always dreamed of going to Boracay but our schedule won't allow it. Not to mention the money! Hehe.. We've heard a lot of good things about this place that's why we have great expectations. I even joked to Jojo that "Ayaw ko na yata, baka pag nakapunta ko, ma-enchant ako sa beach".

So when Augs asked me if we want to come with him to Bora, we didn’t hesitate to say yes. I’m so excited but at the same time, afraid that I might be disappointed because of my great expectations. I’m glad that didn’t happen. But what I feared most came true. The beach captivated me! And it also raised our standard for the beach. Ahh. It’s really a place to relax and have fun.


Imagine this, nice uncrowded beach, crystal clear warm water, powdery white sand that doesn’t get hot, wide shore, awesome sunset, walking barefoot, lying on the sand even at 12 NN, jetskiing, watching shows at night and the best of all -- spending time with your better half!!! That's what I called perfect vacation!

We will definitely be back!

1 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

korek raz! lahat ng puntahan kong beach ay naco compare ko sa kanya. da best pa rin ang bora! :)

yow! better half! baby na ito!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home